Mac is an advanced graphical user interface operating system developed by Apple. Apple released Mac operating system in different versions from a decade such as Panther, Jaguar, Leopard, Snow leopard, Lion etc. Most of the computer users prefer Macintosh in order to have an outstanding application performance. Mac provides a default set of applications to access different file types which made users more to get addicted to Macintosh. Mac operating system uses efficient and technically stable file system to manipulate stored files.
Data can be lost due to several factors including corrupt file system, damaged hard disk volume, etc. In such scenarios, there is a way to recover Mac OS X data, whether deleted or lost. Mac OS X undelete software specially designed to restore data on Macintosh. At times you delete the whole volume on Mac. Then also there are possibilities where you can undelete partition from the Mac computers efficiently. Check In and learn about partition recovery
Undelete OS X introduces you the Mac data recovery tool which can recover Mac OS X deleted files, corrupted or lost partitions, file system corruption etc. Undelete OS X software has the ability to restore SD card on Mac and also supports different types of memory cards like CF cards, MMC, XD cards etc. Undelete OS X tool is the ultimate result of years of research and refinement and can be said as the best choice to recover Mac files easily and quickly. Due to all the above reasons the Mac OS X undelete tool is widely accepted by the Shareware Experts and a huge number of customers all over the world.
Key features of Undelete OS X software:
- Handles most common and even complex data loss scenarios
The main highlight of Undelete OS X software is that it can handle all most all the scenarios which may result in data loss on Mac OS X. Get the Lion Version of the software here. Some of the common scenarios are explained in details below:
- Booting Error: Sometimes, your Mac machine may give a stop sign during the system start up or may stop responding. The behavior may occur due to missing or corrupted file system on Mac OS X. It makes all your important files on Macintosh inaccessible leading to serious data loss issue. The common cause behind this error may be missing boot sector, boot partition corruption, corrupt boot loader, damaged file system, operating system malfunction etc.
- Wrong input Device: Macintosh is considered as the most reliable operating system; but sometimes it may also fail causing serious data loss. For e.g. if you have connected an incorrect input device to the Mac OS X, the system might ruin your important files on it causing critical data loss.
- Software Malfunction: Sometimes, running incompatible utility on Mac OS X may give rise to serious data loss problem. For e.g. you may get an error message while trying to install and run new version of Photoshop CS2 on your older version of Mac OS X like "-Illegal Name error when you run Disk Utility".
- System Crash: Sometimes the operating system may crash and stop responding leading to data inaccessibility. This may happen due to number of reasons like sudden power failure, accidental system shut down, virus infection, volume header corruption, journal corruption, catalog file corruption etc. In such cases you may get an error message such as "Unknown error 39: end of file or no additional data in the format." while trying to access a particular file or application.
- Apart from the above reasons human errors like accidental deletion of files, unintentionally emptying the Trash Bin, accidental formatting of any volume or improper usage of the external storage device are also responsible for data loss on Mac OS X.
- Undelete OS X utility restores deleted files from hard drives such as (ATA / PATA / SCSI / IDE etc.) from various hard drive brands which are mentioned below:
- Toshiba (Canvio)
- Hitachi (Life Studio, Touro Pro)
- Western Digital (MyPassport, Elements, My Passport Elite)
- Iomega (Iomega eGo BlackBelt Portable, Iomega eGo Desktop USB 3.0 etc.)
- Buffalo (Stealth, Ministation, Metro etc.) and many more
- Transcend (Transcend JetFlash 300, Transcend Class 10 MicroSDHC flash memory, Transcend Compact Flash 133x etc.)
- Sony (Sony Memory Stick Pro Duo Mark2, Sony Memory Stick Duo, Sony Compact Flash 133x etc.)
- Kingston (Kingston SDHC Class 10 G2, Kingston MicroSDHC Class 4, Kingston SO-DIMM DDR3 memory stick etc.)
- SanDisk (SanDisk XD-Picture, SanDisk Extreme Compact Flash, SanDisk USB Cruzer Fit, SanDisk Extreme Pro SDHC etc.)
- Samsung, Toshiba, HP, Panasonic and many more common brands of flash drives supported by Mac OS X file recovery software.
- The software provides an easy to use graphical user interface which enables even a novice user to carry out the complex files recovery process easily.To recover photos navigate to http://www.undeleteosx.com/photos.html link and read info relating to it
- It does not modify the data during the recovery process keeping the original content intact.
- The software provides a demo version to evaluate the recovery chances as well as the performance of the software.
- Supports latest versions of Mac Operating System i.e. it can easily undelete OS X Leopard, Lion and Mac Snow Leopard Operating Systems.